If this is the first time you are applying, you will be asked to create an online profile. A resume and/or cover letter can either be uploaded or you can cut and paste a copy of your resume into the textbox.
If you have created a profile in the past, click on "Returning User Login." Your profile shows you the jobs you’ve applied for and your current status, allows you to update your resume or contact information and to search and apply for new jobs.
We encourage you to check back often as we frequently add new opportunities to our website.
- When applying for a temporary or seasonal position, applicants answer screening questions to indicate skills, schedule availability and areas of interest.
- Applicants who meet the requirements of the open position are contacted via email to set up an interview.
- Applicants who may not meet the necessary requirements receive an email with further instructions.
- If we are interested in setting up an initial phone screening or in person interview we will contact you via email or by phone.
- Those selected to move on in the process may be asked to take part in one or more than one interview involving individuals from the hiring department or a cross functional panel.
- Once a position is filled, any applicants not hired will receive an email indicating that the position has been closed.
Please note that the interview and selection process can vary in length of time based on the hiring area and nature of the position. Applicants are encouraged to log onto the site to check the status of their application at any point in the process.
Thank you for your interest in working at L.L.Bean. We look forward to reviewing your profile.